Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dinner with Dad Tonight!

I am so anxious about having dinner alone with my dad that I can't get anything done. What is up with that? Although I will admit the prospect of food at the country club is exciting last time I got a wonderful piece of lamb. In return though it is just me and dad, mono e mono. I will have to answer his weird questions and tell him about my life and listen to his lectures on what he thinks I should be doing. Not always exciting. Plus it will be a long drive to Williamsburg by myself.

I really need to get some friends in the area, counting on Laura is just not working out. Although I pretty much already knew that. Laura the riddle is all over the place. Plans just dont work for her. Would be nice to have someone with me to enjoy my dads corny company though. We needed to be a united front. O well.

Either way I am incredibly anxious. I swear one of these days I am going to give myself an ulcer with how stressed out I make myself. I am anxious about this weekend too. Jarrod is coming and we are going to a highland games and celtic festival thing. Should be a good time. I miss him soo much, this long distance thing just well blows. Oye

No comments: