I don't think there is anything more frustrating than when your baby is crying and you can't figure out how to fix it. Spending your time scoring the house for what he wants while he is screaming even more because your aren't holding him while looking for what he needs. Could be teething could be gas could be he wants his bear. I don't know. And the tylenol is vanished. Thats when you start getting angry, you plead with the baby try to reason with the baby but obviously that wasn't going to work. Add to that a couple nights of him waking up at odd hours of the night (which makes me suspect teething or tummy ache) so that your normally peaceful sleep time is disturbed. To the point that when you wake up in the morning you are yet again begging and pleading a 10 month old, this time to let you sleep in.
I love that little bugger but nights like this are so hard. When I have to stay up an extra 20 minutes to pump when I was ready for bed 2 hours ago. When he made me feel like a bad mommy for being to tired to sit here and hold him for a few hours. When I find myself daydreaming of nights out, and being able to just go for a drive, or just go to bed and get up when I want and on my schedule. I think this is why God makes babies so adorable. So that even at their worst you fall in love with them all over again. So that in the end it all seems worth it. I love that little man but definitely hoping he sleeps like a log tonight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment