Friday, January 11, 2008




I am so frustrated today that I think my head is going to explode. I need to call the place I want to have my wedding reception at because they wont respond to my emails but the only time they are open I am at work! I don't know if it is going to end up in a lengthy conversation so I don't want to call while I am at work. On top of that it is already noon and Boss 2 has not come in. I wish I had known I would be all alone for 4 hours because then I could have called the reception site. But no that would have been tooo easy. Why can't she just come to work. Ive been sick before and you know what I did, half days. I think I am just frustrated because the clients are frustrated and I am the one who has to deal with them.



Last night was terrible. One plus was I found two dresses I am going to pick between. Both lovely but completely different. I just couldn't make a decision. So we scheduled an appointment for Saturday and mom is going to come down and make the decision. Very exciting.



Charlie is terribly sick. He pooped in Beckys room! On her birthday! I felt terrible and cleaned it up for her. I scheduled a vet appointment for 330 today. Who needs food anyway. But how am I going to leave at 330 instead of 1 if Holly doesn't come in to approve. Needless to say I am stressed out. I need a backrub.



And worst of all after my wonderful time of looking at dresses, Laura and I went to tropical smoothie. While I was eating my sandwich and looking at dresses one more time a guy comes up to my window and pulls his thing out! Then he start messing with it! I was appalled. I immediately became nauseous and just wanted to go home. Jarrod says I should of called the cops but I wasn't thinking straight. I just followed the first man who left out of the store with Laura and we went home. Yuck.

No comments: