Friday, November 2, 2007

I want to go!!!

It is almost 4pm on a friday afternoon and as usual without warning my brain has shut itself off. It isn't that I do not want to do work it is that I can't. My brain won't let me. Getting through the last appointment prep was torture and now I have to find some meanial task to keep myself occupied? So hard.

I could address some more Christmas cards or take a class on Ameriprise University but I can't do anything. All I want to do it run out to my car, get to blacksburg and hug Jarrod. not going to happen for another hour but that is what my brain will play over and over and over.

Today is also my sister's 21st birthday. She was supposed to come to blacksburg with me so we could celebrate with cheap drinks and giant marguaritas but no as usual she backed out last minute and left me to my own devices. Which brings me back to my point I have had in the past, I desperately need to make new friends in the area who can join me for the most boring ride in the world. I cant wait for when this is a trip I make only a few time a year as opposed to a few times a month. I know every house, every truck stop, every mountain along the way and it only leads to driving black outs. Where i wake up 20 minutes later and 30 miles further with no recollection of driving those 30 miles. O so safe.

Sigh I really want a dog. Why does it have to cost so much to get one!!! My roomate is never around and I guess Im being selfish because I want a friend. But I looked into it and I could spend 300 on chinchillas or 300 on a dog. Either way I definitely need to sell my cage. I could use the money and if I get 2 chinchillas I need a bigger cage. Sigh so much to think about.

No comments: