Monday, November 5, 2007

Not doing to good today

I feel so sick today that I just do not feel like working. Truth is that it probably isn't that I am sick at all its just that I am exhausted, either way I want to go home. Last night, yet again I decided it would be a good idea to wait until after family guy to be over. Family guy was almost worth it. Of course it was hilarious as usual but I almost fell asleep at the wheel multiple times. I had to stop twice in an only 3 hour drive which is ridiculous and usually avoided because I hate wasting time like that. On top of being exhausted and my soda doing nothing, I called Jarrod multiple times to have someone to talk to to keep me up and he never answered. This of course drove me insane. I wanted to cry but my eyes were too tired, I wanted to sleep but beds on either side were too far away.

No comments: