Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away

Sigh Rainy Thursday. Thank you for making my day so much harder. Mother nature could have at least tried to cheer me up with sunshine but no, she just had to match my mood. My electric bills are through the roof and I don't even have internet or tv. Then on top of paying 200 my roomate apparently wants to pay more and has been setting the heat to 70 when I am either sleeping or not home, then avoiding me like i am going to tell her her bf has died in the war. So of course my room smells terrible because I can't open a window and I am sweating in my bed (that is totally getting fixed tonight when I go on a cleaning spree). Then the one thing I had that made this week wonderful, that Charlie the dog is now available, was taken away from me by my parents. Thinking I was telling a mom who was so on the same page as me that I was getting a dog my mom turned on me and told my dad that not only was I getting a dog I was planning on introducing it to Zoe. So I get the call from my dad that 1. I can't get a dog because i am going through life changes right now, 2. If I do it can never come home with me and I will have to find a pet sitter, 3. The vet bills will be horrendous, 4. What is the dog going to do if I am in night classes and 5. He understands that I am really feeling lonely right now because Jarrod is in Blacksburg, I am not talking to any of my friends, my sister refuses to spend time with me, my roomate is avoiding me, I haven't made any new friends in Richmond but is it really fair to get a dog because of it? So at this point I started crying because well I had already come to the conclusion that I have been pretty pathetic lately while on the way to Lowes the second time to get blinds(which didn't fit of course). I know he felt bad but F him. Does it look like I really need this right now. My chinchilla died and I am all alone in Richmond because I can't get off my ass and go out. And I was having a great day and I was in a great mood until I came home and my house was empty after I had left a note for the roomate asking her to wait around and talk to me about electricity. Then of course after sobbing my eyes out for an hour or so Jarrod calls and tells me yes you are being impulsive and this might not be a good idea. AHHH!

So I woke up this morning, hard enough to get out of bed when I am exhausted and I can't open my eyes from the puffiness then on top of that it is rainy day. Needless to say waking up was slow and the traffic was the cherry on my awesome Thursday. Im sure today is going to be awesome.

No comments: