Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's the little things

Yesterday we had our team meeting with our therapists. While working with the physical therapist George did tummy time for 3 whole minutes!! I know this may seem like nothing but just in the end of February he couldn't tolerate more than five seconds. I remember when I read about his conditions and talked to the parents everything said that the smallest things are going to seem like the most incredible accomplishment and I truly have seen that in the past few weeks. I have been terrified with his earaches (the first meds didn't work so he just got worse and worse!) but other than that I have so much hope for him. I can't wait until he gets that giant noggin lifted while on his tummy. Really every day with George is a miracle. I am so lucky to have such a special little man. :)

No comments: