Friday, August 24, 2007

Almost the weekend

I have finally styled my desk in a way completely different from the old assistants. It is much more me. However like me moving around paper trays and pen holders around can be that is. Stuff I need is actually in reach instead of having to go through piles (which is completely ridiculous if you ask me) Also I brought in a squishy watermelon(so I can squish it), a picture of Jarrod(just incase I don't think of him enough) and eeyore(because hes soft and looks pathetic and it makes me smile).

It is 430 on a Friday and I am pretty much out of things to do. So all I have do is wait for Laura to call. I would call her but I don't want to jinx it. For once she actually sounds like she wont let me down and she will come on a trip with me. Although really I know in like 20 minutes she will call and go Im just not feeling like it right now. Hopefully she remembers her promise to bring me the AC unit for Jarrod but I kind of doubt that too. Sigh, i really need to get friends. Laura is much to antisocial to rely on for these kinds of things.

This weekend we are actually going canoeing, like it is actually planned. I am really really excited. I know I will definitely end up exhausted and wet but that sounds like a blast. Holly left back at 4. I can't wait until I have that kinda leeway on hours. I am done right now but someone needs to answer the phone for clients with silly emergencies.(or serious ones) Who knows. Just a few more years of this and I should be set to go whereever and do this. Or stay. The future is so uncertain. All I know is I cannot wait until this year is over and Jarrod is here with me.

It is hot like bath water outside. Disgusting. Definitely nice to have AC here and in the car. I have drinks cooling in the fridge for the drive and chips heating up in the car so I should be able to last until dinner which might not be until 9 if lovely Laura desides to grace me with her presence. Oh Damn I guess I have to just call.

No comments: