I do not feel well. My guess is that it was the frozen dinner, the kinds of like I will never eat again because I feel TERRIBLE!
Today is better then yesterday still though. First I couldn't get my license plates off, then I get one off and the new one on but I can't budge the other one. By the time Laura was feeling nice enough to see me and I got a better screwdriver and fixed it it was 745. So i got to the gym pretty late. Then when I came home there was a spot but it was too small for my car OF COURSE. I am so sick of that stupid parking lot. So I angrily drive off to find I have to turn around (longest ordeal).
I finally park my car and walk to my door. Of course I am attacked by a bull dog and two small pitbulls. Not to worry attacked with love not bites, still they almost knocked me over and I was incredibly embarassed. So when I get to my door my apt keys are gone. Awesome. instead of walking back to the car I walk over to laura's house to get the extras (she is really pleased with me by now) I walk back let myself in, get a shower because i am disgusting, then venture outside. The dogs are still playing so I decide to cross the street instead of dealing with them and I get to my car. No keys, just melted chocolate which is now all over my hands. Awesome again. I hurry back to my apt and panick. Because i am lazy my keys still say the building number and apt number of where they go. which therefore would allow whoever picked them up to know exactly where they go.
How am I going to sleep! I search the apartment, I search outside where my car was before. I call the gym number on the key card they gave me, of course its the wrong gym and no they don't have the number to where I am trying to call. Just when I think all hope is lost and some crazy murderer/rapist/robber/crazy homeless guy is going to watch me while I sleep, there is a knock at the door. Be still my heart. So excited I run over and there is the cutest chubby girl with my keys. I must have thanked God 10 times, she found them on the sidewalk (I am a moron yes I know). There are good people out there thank goodness. I was able to sleep easy after a chat with Jarrod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment