Twas the day before labor day weekend and all through the office, not a creature was stirring, except for the two assistants who have no leave. The office is like dead silent today. Just found out on coming in and getting an email that o yea boss 2 will not be in today. This basically means I have nothing to do today except speak with clients about their emergencies on the phone and how I can't do anything about it. Boss 1 is working from home too which means I won't even really have anyone to talk to. Sweet.
Good news is he said I can leave a little bit earlier if I take a shorter lunch which means I might miss some of the afternoon rush. Bad news is I am heading down to Tech on the long weekend that holds the first game of the season. This means car accidents galorre (Hokie fans get excited) and lots of traffic. I will be in the car with Jarrod's best friend's fiance, my sister and a dog named atticus. That is seriously a book of some sorts. "Atticus's crazy car ride".
I am very excited about the trip but to be honest a little anxious because there is so much I need to do that I cant. (Or rather want to do) There is a beanbag that becomes a bed (I know isn't that wild) on craig's list but it is too out of the way for me to go get it. Also I just found out I need my computer to send my old lacrosse team some excel files I did for tryouts last year. I can probably get Laura to get that but I don't know(depends on her mood) and I can pretty much count on her saying no about the beanbag (even though she would be able to sleep on the awesome thing this weekend!).
I like flew out of bed this morning I am so anxious to be in Blacksburg. That is what a long distance relationship does to you. Makes you want to go long distances even though the drive is boring and your apartment is a mess. Sigh, cant wait to see my honey bear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment