This morning for breakfast I had mini eggos with the butter and syrup already in them. I wondered how did it take so long for these little miracles to come around. It was delicious and I will definitely eat them again. Although it definitely doesn't beat eggos with real syrup and real butter, I can't eat that in the car without A. Getting it all over myself B. holding up traffic or C. Crashing into a median, bus full of children, angry old lady.
Yesterday I had to go to the DMV to get my title switched over to me and I hate that place. I guess I really can't complain since the one at home noone speaks english and you wait for 5 hours while some guy named Pablo tries to remember how to say in English that he likes my hair or something weird. Still I always feel as if there is some bizarre conspiracy against me in that place. Why is it that some windows only help B's and A's and I always manage to get D. This time I was the next D up and the girl helping only D's went on break. Go figure. Also can someone explain to me how it works that everyone in front of me has been helped and yet I have to wait another half hour for them to help 15 people after me. Then of course I didn't fully fill out my form correctly because those things are impossible. But in the end I have new license plates and a license that says definitely 21. So not too bad only took an hour and a half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment