So last Monday I went to the gym after work. It was about 6pm (which is earlier then I usually go) and it was PACKED. I found a climber thingy that actually worked and hopped on. I just did 20 minutes hoping to later go use the eliptical which I like more. at 10 minutes in I am sweating buckets and feeling shitty, but it has only been 10 minutes I cant get off or else people will think I am like that girl who has no clue what shes doing (which i dont) and is just coming to the gym to pretend she does. At 15 minutes I am dizzy but I tell myself thats ridiculous, I am in better shape then that, I am finishing even if it means walking very slow. At 20 minutes beep I can finally get off. Tunnel vision. In my head I'm thinking "O shyt, I am not passing out, there would be nothing more embarassing then falling to the ground behind the climbers. Waking up with every exerciser thinking what an idiot while the crowd around my sweaty body. And having a trainer tell me Im a moron."
Somehow I managed to pull myself together and did a tripping over myself walk to whipe down my machine and go to the water fountain. That's right I need water to live. I went the whole day with only drinking a few sips of something in the morning. I am completely dehydrated and yay now miserable! I went into the women's locker room and considered sitting on the bench til the world stops spinning but no then someone would come ask if I was okay. Where could I hide!? The bathroom, I sat on the toilet for 15 minutes until I felt well enough to go to my car and drive.
I stopped at Wendy's because sugar water is what I need and what better but a sprite and some dinner. I happily drank my sprite and ate bag fries. When I got home I took out my frescata sandwhich and took a big bite. Now that tastes funny. I look under it eew theres honey mustard on it that must be it. I take a bite of just the ham, nope the ham is bad. The night just pretty much went downhill from there, so i showered and read a book and went to bed early.
My life is so exciting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment