Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My office

All the "adults" are currently with a mutual fund sales man and I am at a place where I need help because I don't know how to do what I am working on. So I figured I would keep myself preoccupied by blogging.

In my office there are 8 "adults"(all the advisors) and 5 younglings including myself: 1 guy my age(who is married with kids), 1 guy a little younger(still in college), a random asian guy (who I think is my age but he hides in his office so I wouldn't know) and a highschooler(Barbie). I don't exactly have bar friends here. I am also currently the oldest non-married (unless random asian beats me) employee. On top of that everyone has a seperate office except for the other younglings(not the asian guy hes all alone too) we can call them the dynamic trio fighting crimes with their super scanner. So in order to communicate I would have to leave my little sanctuary and disturb someone who is working. Sigh. Good thing my bosses are fun and entertaining or else I would be incredibly bored all the time.

Today has been so quiet but this is the first time I haven't been busy. Definitely nice to have Boss 1 back because she knows how to do alot and she finds things for me to do. Yay!

No comments: