What a waste of the weekend. I spent most of it reading (which is what I do on regular days. That is all I did Friday night. Saturday I went couch hunting but to my disappointment couches are so EXPENSIVE. And on top of that how would I get it home? Its not as if I have a rack on my jetta for this kind of thing. So I gave up. I went to return a shirt and ended up buying 3 shirts in exchange (I knew I should have just left the Old Navy) and I bought two books since I was at a loss of how to spend my night. Namely because that morning my sister (who said she was going to go couch shopping with me) was in a cranky mood (which she is about 50-75% of the time). I came to see her in the morning, since she wasn't picking up her cell (which she never does) I decided to walk over because I needed the internet. She didn't want to talk or make noise just sit in a dark room with her friend. I on the other hand, had spent the night before alone and being the social person I am was desperate to talk. So after she yelled at me the like 300th time I called my brother. We talked for like an hour then sister goes how long have you been on the phone? So Im like fine Im leaving. "No dont go, you don't have to go if you don't want to" "No you want to be alone Ill leave" "but now I feel bad and you look angry" SO WHAT!
It doesn't change that you don't want me there and I can't sit silently. Its not my fault your friend is crazy and woke you up at 10 (which I woke up at too but I sleep like a human being) So I left. But when I came after shopping she was in a better mood and willing to get dinner. After deciding take out wasn't for us we drove down to Carytown (which is a cute little streetworth of shops and restaurants a little like Georgetown). We4 ended up deciding on Thai food which was wonderful. I really like Pad see ew and I think laura does too since she kept eating off my plate and said it reminded her of bbq chicken. At the end we had lots of leftovers and full tummy's but we went to go fill our desert shelves at a homemade icecream place. It was a long line and by the time we got our icecream sister was cranky again. surprise surprise. It was the best cake batter Ice cream i ever had but my sister's heath bar icecream tasted more like chocolate chip icecream.
I went home and read and then sunday morning I read soem more. Real exciting. Eventually I got bored so I went to Priscilla's (a dirty store) to get magazines and cards for my friend. So uncomfortable. It looked like a movie rental place turned sex shop. So you could see everyone and everyone could see you. I felt ridiculous. And when a woman in the dildo section gave me a mean look it took all my strength to not burst out laughing at the situation. I left went to the gym and read so yea very exciting weekend haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment